Where to Buy Knit Fabric - 18 Best Shops
Wondering where to buy knit fabric for children's clothing and cloth diapers? Here's our big list!
Cute knit fabrics are a must if you are planning to make children's clothing or fitted cloth diapers! In this round-up, we provide a list of retailers that sell knit fabrics in the USA and Canada.
Where to Buy Knit Fabric
- Duckadilly - From Ann Arbor, MI, this shop sells Liberty floral knit and fleece fabric, with low flat-rate domestic shipping.
- Etsy - fabric shops abound on Etsy.
- Fabric.com - this major retailer has over 3,000 listings for knit fabrics, including the popular lines Riley Blake and Kaufman. Free US shipping on orders over $35.
- Fabric Fairy - Based in Windsor, WI. Offers a huge selection of cotton/Lycra blends, and printed cotton knits in terry, interlock, jersey, and other styles.
- Fabric Worm - Free US shipping on 100+ orders
- Girl Charlee Fabrics
- Kids Fabrics - ships from Canada
- Kids in the Garden
- Mood Fabrics
- Nature's Fabrics
- Organic Cotton Plus
- Print Knits Studio
- Very Baby
- Vogue Fabrics
- Worthy Goods Textiles - this Etsy shop from Maine sells Cloud Nine and Birch Organics, as well as US-made organic terry, sherpa, fleece, and velour cottons.
If you know of a great source to buy knit fabric, please share it in the comments below!
For information on cloth diaper fabric and pattern suggestions, go back to Making Cloth Diapers.